I am immensely thankful to Megha from Ink Soaked Soul – Megha Bhartiya for being so kind and to think of me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Do drop by her blog to get acquainted with some soulful,peerless and splendid poems!!
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
3. Nominate other bloggers for the award.
4. Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
ANSWERS TO MEGHA’S QUESTIONS:
Q1: Favourite book and its favourite quote?
My favourite book undoubtedly is the Harry Potter Series. To name one of its quotes would be so unfair, I’ll mention 6 which I love the most:
- “It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” –The Chamber of Secrets
- “Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.” –The Goblet of Fire
- “Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both influencing injury, and remedying it.” –The Deathly Hallows
- “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.” –The Prisoner of Azkaban
- “It matters not what someone is born,but what they grow to be.“- The Goblet Of Fire
- “We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.” ― The Order of the Phoenix
Q2:Favourite flavour ?
Without any second thoughts, it is chocolate!! I’ve read it somewhere:
Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy chocolate which is kind of the same thing.
Q3:Favourite TV show:
I love watching Koffee With Karan.
Q4: What’s your pet-peeve?
Well the list is endless but I’ll try and make it as short as I can.
- When people make voices while chewing their food
- When people cough or sneeze with their mouths open
- When people misspell or mispronounce my name.
- When people give me a poke instead of calling out my name in order to seek my attention.
- When people use my things without my permission
- When people spoil my books or notebooks by folding them or by writing on them.
Q5: Describe the most hilarious or the weirdest dream you ever had.
Okay. So the dream went like :
Me and my sister were alone in our car. I was sitting in the backseat of my car while my younger sister was sitting in the front seat beside the driving seat and our father had gone out in the market to purchase something . Suddenly somebody with his face covered hijacked our car and started driving recklessly and threatened to slit my sister’s throat if I tried being clever with him….😂 I quickly opened the door and pushed him out of the car . In due course, my sister got hurt… I helmed the car and started my first underage rash driving journey towards the hospital(although I didn’t knew how to drive)……. I would have been able to make it there had my mother not woken me up …… I still wish to see the rest of it 😂😂
Q6: Favourite song and artist ?
My favourite song is Closer by the Chainsmokers and Agar tum saath ho by Arijit Singh and Alka Yagnik.
Q7: What’s your idea of an ideal vacation?
My idea of an ideal vacation is a getaway to a hill which is adorned with snow and embraced by abundant sunshine that seizes all in me. A happy time with the whole family leaving behind the world full of worries and social obligations. Great food; plenty of peace and tranquility.
Q8: Are you the ‘forgive-forget’ type or the ‘remember-revenge’ type and why?
Nice question!! But my reactions depend on the situation and the sinner!!
Q9: When was the last time you laughed and why?
I laughed heartily about half an hour ago while watching a video shared by a close cousin …..🎥
Q10: Choose a movie title to describe yourself.
It could possibly be “A Beautiful Mind” or rather “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” .
Q11:What is the one thing about yourself that you greatly admire?
I like everything about myself though, I am usually praised by others for my smile, my eyes , and my hair !! But the thing about myself that I greatly admire is my life and the ways I choose to live it😊
MY QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES:
- What is the name of your blog? Why did you keep it so?
- What inspired you to start writing?
- What do you do when not writing?
- What thing do you hate the most about your life?
- What is your strongest personal quality?
- Mention one thing you are afraid of .
- Do you think ghosts and spirits really exist? Why or why not?
- Why do you think ghosts are mostly portrayed wearing white clothes in movies?
- What would be that one thing you’d like to change in the world?
- Whom do you admire the most in your life? Why?
- If you were to keep any 5 possessions what would they be?
I am eagerly waiting to know the answers to my questions. Good Luck People!!