Hello Dear Readers,
I know it’s been quite a while since I posted anything on my blog page. But you know, STUDY COMES FIRST! I know I should’ve informed you all about this, but I had been truly very busy lately. I tried my level best to keep up with all your posts and always tried to respond to your endeared feedback, but if I missed any of them, I’m really sorry. But worry not people! I’d soon be back with you all with some real good stuff for you to read and for me to cherish.
But among all this busy schedule and chaos, you fellow bloggers bestowed me with so much appreciation and love, for which I’m really grateful to you all. Thank you for having not forgotten me all these days when I was away! ❤
So, I’d like to thank:
- Tracy Muso 💕 for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award
- Megha Bhartiya for nominating me for the Real Neat Blogger Award
- Megha Bhartiya for nominating me for This or That Tag
Every person reading this should check out the amazing blogs of these super-amazing people, and I ensure you that none would return without following each one of ’em once you give their phenomenal blogs a read! I am so sure each one of you is gonna be feeling happy and satisfied after exploring these fantastic escapes into the pensive world!
Moving towards the Awards…..
RULES FOR THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
- Give 8 interesting facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 versatile bloggers.
8 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I love painting!
- I’ve always failed to choose a favourite colour.
- I love to read and write poetries.
- I am good at orating.
- I love to sing, even though I am not good at it!
- I am a POTTER-HEAD
- Ruskin (Bond) Sir is my favourite author.
- I am a foodie!
Heading over to the next award:
RULES FOR THE BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD:
- Write a post to show your award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Select other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
The Story Of My BLOG:
Ah, So you know, I always had this special place in my heart for reading, for which I owe a big THANK YOU to my parents, who from the very young years of mine bought me tons of books that piqued my interests. Eventually, I don’t remember how, but I started to write. I still have unclear memories of me writing short pieces of stories or essays when I was young. Over the years, I developed a great liking for poetries. After penning them down , I felt an unexplainable kind of joy, peace and fulfilment. I never shared my poetries with others as I was afraid that they might be misused. Later, I started posting these pieces of writings on my blog where I could without any hesitation share my work with others and actually get a small but much important recognition worldwide. And what has made me feel all the more happier is the love and warmth I received here! A BIG Thank you to all of you, for appreciating and supporting me at all times.
My advice for new bloggers:
- Don’t shy away from letting out your feelings. Everybody is different and so each of us is unique. Everybody has different life situations and so everybody has special stories. This blogosphere is one place where none would criticize you for being your true self! This is your own space, your own little world. BE YOUR OWNSELF.
- Be patient. Never run after followers. Showcase the best of your writing talent on your blog and people will automatically start dropping by. You mustn’t drop links of your blog asking fellow bloggers to follow you back. Allow your talent to do that for you! Let go of all anxieties and simply keep writing your heart out. Time will eventually set everything in place for you.
The Rules for the Real Neat Blog Award :
1. Display the award logo.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
3. Answer the questions of the one who nominated you.
4. Nominate 5-10 bloggers.
5. Ask them 7 questions.
Answers to questions I was asked by Megha:
1.What do you do to control your anger in times when you loose your temper?
I sit quietly in a corner and write something or listen to soft songs in order to control my temper. Or, I go and sleep.🙈😂
2.What according to you should be our approach when tackling problems of discrimination, Equality or Equity?
Equity’d have an edge over equality in my opinion.
3. Does death scare you?
Ah, not really but YES! Not because I’m afraid of death but I’m afraid of dying before I fulfil my dreams and my duties.
4. Is there anything from your past that you regret not doing?
Well, the count goes on forever! In totality, it is often not taking the words of my parents seriously! My dad identifies people from inside out( their nature, habits, etc) with just a glance! He has several times warned me about the friends I made and I always ended up regretting having not believed what he said.
5.What do you notice first in a person and why?
The first thing I note in a person is the way one speaks. The way they talk to their parents, their friends and the people elder to them! It is because the way a person speaks has the first impression in one’s mind about the nature of the person. Okay, I know I’m not good at judging what people truly are from the inside, but I at least know the way an ideal person should behave!😅
6. What would a mirror opposite of yourself be like?
Umm, a very quiet person, totally sane, one who hates art, detests reading and has no interest in food.
7. What’s one of your guilty pleasures?
Ah, got to think hard about it! I don’t guess even a single one of it exists! I seek pleasures in a lot of things but I’m not guilty about them!🙈😂
Now comes the last but not the least……
So all I need to do here is to answer the questions Megha asked. So here we go….
1.Dog or Cat?
~DOGS! That’s gonna be my answer forever cause I don’t like cats AT ALL!
2.Netflix or YouTube?
3.Phone Call or Text?
~ Phone call, because I do have a very slow speed at typing on the phone keypad. So by the time I answer one message the person at the other end sends two new messages!😅
4.Toast or Eggs?
5.Cardio or Weights?
6.Facebook or Twitter?
7.Ice Cream Cone or Snow Cone?
~Ice Cream Cone.
8.Mobile Games or Console games?
9.While walking : Music or Podcasts?
10.iOS or Android?
11.Cake or Pie?
12.Swimming or Sunbathing?
13.Big Party or Small Gathering?
~I’m fine with both.😅
14.New Clothes or New Phone?
15.Rich Friend or Loyal Friend?
16.Football or Basketball?
17.Nice Car or Nice Home Interior?
~Nice Home Interior.
18.What’s worse : Laundry or Dishes?
19.Jogging or Hiking?
20.Bath or Shower?
21.Sneakers, or sandals?
22.Glasses or Contacts?
23.Hamburger or Taco?
24.Couch or Recliner?
25.Online Shopping or Shopping in a Store?
~Shopping in a store.
26.Receive : Email or Letter?
~Letter. Though I’ve never received even a single letter.
27.Passenger or Driver?
~I can’t drive!( I’m still 15). But I bet, I’d love driving more than just being a passenger once I learn to drive.
28.Tablet or Computer?
29.Car or Truck?
30.Blue or Red?
31.Money or Free Time?
32.Amusement Park or Day at the Beach?
~Day at the beach.
33.At a movie : Candy or Popcorn?
34.Pen or Pencil?
35.Toilet paper : Over or Under?
~I actually had to google it out! It should be over.
36.Cups in the cupboard : Right Side Up or Up Side Down?
~Right Side Down.
37.Pancake or Waffle?
38.Coke or Pepsi?
39.Coffee Cup or Thermos?
40.Blinds or Curtain?
41.Train or Plane?
42.Phone or Tablet?
43.Iced Coffee or Hot Coffee?
44.Meat or Vegetables?
45.International Vacation or a New TV?
~International vacation, Of course!
46.Save or Spend?
~Save and spend accordingly.
47.Honesty or Other’s Feelings?
~Honest but in a kind of non-hurting way!
48.Coffee or Tea?
49.TV or Book?
50.Ocean or Mountains?
~Mountains. But I wanna go to oceans as well, I’ve never been to oceans.
51.Horror Movie or Comedy Movie?
52.City or Countryside?
53.Winter or Summer?
~Winter in terms of comfort . And summer in terms of dresses.
54.Mac or PC?
55.Console Gaming or PC Gaming?
56.Soup or Sandwich?
57.Card Game or Board Game?
58.Camping or Binge Watching Shows at Home?
59.Working Alone or Working in a Team?
~Working in a team.
60.Dine In or Delivery?
61.Sweater or Hoodie?
62.Motorcycle or Bicycle?
63. Book or e-book?
64.When sleeping : Fan or No Fan?
65.TV Shows or Movies?
I’d keep the nominations for each of the awards open. So whosoever would like to participate can drop a comment in the comments section below.Thank you once again fellow bloggers for having nominating me for all these awards!